1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following information about you in the regular course of doing business:
• Contact information: Name, Company Name, Phone Number, Email Address, and Mailing Address
• Transaction Information: product purchased, method of payment, amount paid, and credit card number
• Personal Preferences: purchase history, product/service preferences, customer satisfaction, opinions, complaints, and marketing consent
We do not save or store credit information. We retain it only long enough to process a transaction, and do not store it physically or electronically.
When you visit our website (www.incrementone.com), (the "Website"), we may also collect information about your computer, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access our Website, the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Website you visit, the Website pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from the Website. This information is used for website and system administration purposes, to understand website activity and to improve the website.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you for the following reasons:
• Process transactions and manage discounts programs
• Develop, enhance, market, sell and provide information, product and services
• Respond to any communications you might have with us (customer satisfaction, opinions and complaints)
• Manage, evaluate and enhance our business and operations (Customer Relationship Management)
3. DISCLOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share, sell or transfer your personal information with any third parties unless required as part of our business agreement with you.
We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.