The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®) training is an advanced immersive experience into the world of Agile and Scrum from the perspective of the ScrumMaster. The A-CSM builds upon the foundational knowledge from the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and covers every aspect of Scrum Mastery from coaching teams, organizations and product owners to facilitating conversations and increasing engagement to encouraging greater accountability. Following the course, as a Scrum Master you will be able to respond confidently to any situation, understanding the context and having tools readily to hand to address the issue.
Applying the Scrum framework requires changing our habits and our intuitive way of working. As a Scrum Master, it also means changing how we communicate with and work with stakeholders. IncrementOne’s interactive classes, whether online or in-person, are built around a simulation exercise in which attendees work together on a team to define a new product. You will discover coaching and facilitation techniques that can be applied to organizations and teams adopting Scrum.
Our classes are designed to maximize engagement, understanding and retention, blending lecture and classroom discussion with exercises, games and simulations. Using Scrum to teach the class allows us to role model the Scrum framework, while managing the pace of the class while taking time to move and refresh our brains to stay focused throughout the day.
• Lean and Agile principles and how Scrum relates to these core ideas
• Learning how to facilitate constructive dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members and stakeholders
• Discovering how to understand and coach individuals and teams when encountering resistance, lack of engagement or low motivation
• Models that help assess team maturity and techniques to help resolve conflicts to create high performing teams
• Scaling Scrum and Agile beyond single teams