The ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) training is an immersive experience into the world of facilitation. It focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes.
Do you face any of these challenges with facilitation:
• Lack of engagement
• Participants checking out
• Same voices dominating conversations
• Low level of contribution from many on the call/session
• Difficulty making decisions that stick
• Sessions becoming repetitive and boring
Following the course, you will have the tools and techniques to respond confidently when preparing for facilitated conversations and events.
• The principles of effective facilitation to achieve desired outcomes
• Facilitating constructive dialogue between groups e.g. the Product Owner, Scrum Team members and stakeholders
• Learning techniques for facilitating both remote and in person team conversations
• Demonstrate techniques for facilitating full participation
• Apply techniques for facilitating collaborative conversations including giving and receiving feedback
• How to design a facilitator guide to help groups achieve the desired purpose and outcomes
• Handle different perspectives in group conversations
Who should attend
For more information on our Refund and Transfer policy, please review our Terms of Sale.
What others are saying about our training
"Dave provided a broad overview that covered all the bases. The well-paced class was attended by a diverse group of participants. I also liked that it was virtual and I didn't have to travel."
Amy Pearl, President
"I found the training very informative, very interactive, and very well run despite the switch to remote"
Leonard Yan, Director of Engineering
"Very interactive and engaging. Kept everyone focused and involved with every exercise and questions and conversations were welcomed."