The Certified Agile Leadership® II (CAL II) is a guided journey deepening your understanding and application of agile leadership principles. The goal of CAL II is to guide leaders in strengthening, applying, and sharing their agile leadership learning. It is advanced leadership education that includes validated practice and peer-based sharing. With an emphasis on applying CAL practices in your own organization, the facilitator provides insight on the approach and results of your experience or project report.
IncrementOne’s interactive classes are designed to maximize engagement, understanding and retention, blending lecture and classroom discussion with exercises, games, case studies and simulations. Whether online or in-person, leaders work together on practices, exploring their own challenges and developing potential solutions for challenges they bring into the class that they can take further after training.
Every course covers the core learning objectives, while leaving room for deeper conversations led by the questions and scenarios leaders bring up in class. The class includes comprehensive case studies focused on applying leadership concepts and techniques. The course is a mix of two days of training and guided coaching and collaboration within your cohort over a six month period.
• The executive team’s role in creating and sustaining agility and value creation
• Advanced techniques for complexity thinking and how to apply them to your organization
• The design of organizational value streams and identification of opportunities for improving results, governance and organizational flow
• Leadership Agility®360 Assessment to understand your current capabilities in leadership and organizational effectiveness, including the option for more personal Leadership Agility 360 coaching
• The creation of a change roadmap and plan to support your journey towards organizational agility
• Identification and experimenting with organizational metrics that are relevant for your organization
• Discuss agile governance models for product delivery, regulatory compliance and financial governance
• Tools and techniques that support leaders in adapting to personal, situational and social awareness
• Understanding organizational structure and patterns to scale agile practices across multiple teams
• Use of case studies that show how agile leadership concepts and practices have been applied in real-world scenarios