Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO) Coaching Program
HELD OVER 4 SESSIONS OF 4 HOURS EACH OVER 4 WEEKS - attendance to all 4 sessions is mandatory for certification
Attending a 2-day class may be difficult, so the A-CSPO Coaching Program provides a progressive and ongoing professional development approach, designed for those looking to deepen their knowledge in Product Ownership over 4 weeks. The program is designed to allow you to apply the concepts back to your context/organization as you learn.
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Coaching Program class is an immersive exploration of product ownership and the underlying values and practices critical to deepening and maturing product capabilities. The role of the Product Owner is often too simply defined, as well as ill-defined. The course aims to address this by providing context around the role and exploring how the role of the Product Owner sits alongside more traditional product management roles. The course provides a deep dive into product strategy, product discovery, stakeholder management, and advanced product backlog management techniques from the perspective of the Product Owner.
IncrementOne’s interactive classes are designed to maximize engagement, understanding and retention, blending lecture and classroom discussion with exercises, games, case studies and simulations. Whether online or in-person, attendees work together on concepts, often exploring their own challenges and developing potential solutions they can apply immediately after training.
• A deep dive in to the product owner role to assess the capabilities and outcomes required at the strategic through to the tactical levels of the. product ownership
• The need for new approaches to product management in an increasingly complex and unpredictable world
• Evaluating product opportunities and outcome-based roadmaps for alignment with organizational value and return on investment
• Leading product discovery and its applicability within the different product lifecycle stages
• Design thinking and its use in product development, value definition and product assumption validation
• Exploration of advanced tools and techniques to better manage, refine and slice the product backlog
• Facilitating stakeholder and product owner collaboration and overcoming challenges when working with multiple teams
Who should attend
Regular: $1,611.00 Early Bird: $1,411.00
Feb 3, 10, 17, 24, 2021 (9-1 PT)
For more information on our Refund and Transfer policy, please review our Terms of Sale.