The Certified Agile Leadership® Essentials for Teams and Organizations (CAL-E/T&O) training is a combination of the CAL E/T and CAL E/O certification programs. This session is an immersive exploration of the agile leadership mindset, culture and practices critical for harnessing the power of your teams and your organizations. While focusing on the role of agile executives and leaders, this training provides tools and techniques necessary to transform and sustain the organizational change needed to evolve while continuing to deliver business value in the fact of complexity.
IncrementOne’s interactive classes are designed to maximize engagement, understanding and retention, blending lecture and classroom discussion with exercises, games, case studies and simulations. Whether online or in-person, attendees work together on concepts, often exploring their own challenges and developing potential solutions they can apply immediately after training.
Every course covers the core learning objectives of CAL® Essentials and Teams, while leaving room for deeper conversations led by the questions and scenarios attendees bring up in class. The class includes comprehensive case studies across both days in which teams work together to apply leadership concepts and techniques.
• The leader’s role in creating the culture necessary to enable organizational agility and value creation
• A look at the need for new approaches in a volatile world, the latest thinking on complexity, and applying complexity thinking to how your own organization works
• Understanding principles behind organizational design, their impact on behaviours, results, governance and organizational flow
• Tools and techniques that support leaders in adapting to personal, situational and social awareness
• Understanding organizational structures and patterns to scale agile practices across multiple teams
• Using the empirical process to transition, support and sustain a learning organization
• Use of case studies that show how agile leadership concepts and practices have been applied in real-world scenarios
• Understanding leadership thinking, the leader’s role as influencer and coach, and models that aid leaders in creating an organizational culture that encourages high performing, self-organizing teams to emerge
Who should attend
Regular: $2,911.00 Early Bird: $2,511.00
For more information on our Refund and Transfer policy, please review our Terms of Sale.