Pink Triangle Press (PTP) is an organization specializing in LGBTQ2S+ media (publishing, online interactive media, and television). In 2021, PTP celebrated its 50th anniversary, making it one of the longest-publishing LGBTQ2S+ media groups in the world.
• PTP needed support in the execution of its 2022 strategy planning process (assessing the status of the overall strategy, investigating the feedback, brainstorming opportunities and prioritizing)
• To support PTP’s focus on creating a culture of accountability, executives wanted to introduce corporate and department Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to align the organization, drive growth and push decision-making deeper within the organization
• No one within the organization had been trained on or had experience with OKRs
Not only do you get a great team, but you get a genuine team that cares about what the results are and how your needs will be met throughout the entire process. Continually checking in and helping to identify any areas where we might need to shift delivery to make sure we achieved our results
A multi-pronged approach that balanced strategy and training with actionable outcomes, including:
• Aligned Executives on Corporate OKRs and defined initial roll-out plan (Executive OKR Workshop)
• Facilitated presentation, prioritization and selection of strategic initiatives and helped develop departmental OKRs to deliver them (Strategic Planning & OKR workshop)
• Worked with Executives and Leaders to introduce new prioritization framework and identify key priorities (Prioritization Workshop)
• Introduced core OKR concepts through the training course (Introduction to OKR Training)
The IncrementOne OKR training process was extremely engaging for our staff, and provides a logical, understandable framework that helps our people understand where we are headed and how they directly contribute to achieving the organization’s goals...powerful!