A large insurance firm wanted to understand how they compared to the market in terms of our agile maturity. They were looking to discover gaps in their structure, processes, and methodology knowledge. Due to the complexity of the environment, they sought for external insights to help them to adapt to new ways of working together and drive greater business value, ensuring that they had the right structure on their quest to agility.
- The Customer started its agile journey within the IT Team (40-50 people) 5 years ago
- The IT Team is currently working in a hybrid waterfall/agile way, is lacking common knowledge and understanding and it is using too many methodologies and tools
- The Leadership Team is looking for a partner who can help assess current status, define the best path forward and help build the transformation plan
- The overall goal is to overcome a very tactical approach and implement a more strategical view
- Facilitated interactive sessions (Online Survey, One-to- One Interviews and Leadership Insights Workshop) aimed at learning the Customer’s existing environment
- Level set and aligned the leadership team on the agile strategy and approach (Organizational Benchmark & Assessment)
- Co-created an organizational transformation plan following an assessment and benchmarking exercise (Organizational Roadmap Workshop)
- Identified a pilot program and defined a roll-out plan at the offset, with clear dependencies/entrance criteria (Organizational Roadmap Workshop)
What have you been able to achieve since engaging IncrementOne?
Since the engagement, we have developed unified organizational objectives, identified success factors to ensure we take action that drives value, and created an agile transformation backlog. We have also successfully engaged business partners to participate in our agile journey, which has led to more opportunities.
“Increment One supported the team in defining and aligning on the goals and action steps needed to embed agile delivery best practices across our organization. The facilitators kept us focused on outcomes, challenging us to think critically on those areas we need to shift to support short- and long-term success. They did a great job helping us prioritize actions, ensuring everyone’s voice was heard and maintaining openness across teams.” Associate Vice President - IT Solutions Delivery
Download the full story: here.